Cultivating Happiness and Purpose through Discovery and Growth
Are you ready to find out who you are and to work towards taking back your power? It takes courage to release trauma, heal old wounds, and to move forward. It’s easy to resist change but when you decide to empower yourself to heal, grow, and change – this is when life can become truly magical.
Sonya is a Certified Assertiveness Coach and Spiritual Life Coach Mentor. She will assist you in examining your deep rooted beliefs and behaviors and your connection to the Divine. You will be asked to show up for yourself, stand in your truth, and spend time uncovering what makes you happy. We will explore that which has been hidden and aspects that feel difficult as well – this process is a powerful activator of personal growth. This can assist us in growing into a better version of ourselves and in creating a life that supports what is true to who we are really meant to be.
Through exploration you can recognize and eliminate roadblocks and self-limiting behaviors. Learn to let go of the restrictions you place on yourself and to release the need to please others. Develop the ability to make decisions that are in alignment with who you really are. Learn about setting boundaries, self-care, and begin taking steps towards reaching your goals so that you can achieve your dreams.
As a coach, Sonya will work with you to expand your understanding of self and the world around you. She will provide you with a toolbox that is unique so that after your session(s) you are able to utilize practical teachings and concepts and apply them to new hurdles and situations. This allows you to constantly grow, develop, and honor the divine within yourself to step more fully into the truth of who you are. This is the core knowledge of self.
Ultimately you will follow and cultivate your happiness. Your life purpose is beautiful and it is time to become a fulfilled, happy, loved, and connected being. It is time to awaken the core of your true self.
Typically session last 60 minutes and can be done in person, on a phone call, or with Zoom. The direction of our session is based on your journey and your present needs. I will connect with you, offer guidance and “homework”, and we will create an action plan. We may also incorporate intuitive insights, energy healing, and other modalities as well. We may meet only once or we may meet repeatedly – everyone’s unique needs and preferences are different.
In your session you may work on a variety of areas including the following:
- Reviewing your belief system and discovering how it shapes your life
- Multifaceted approaches to exploring mental, emotional, physical and spiritual imbalances, how they affect your life, and how to address and heal from them
- Clearing energy blockages
- Understanding the difference between aggressiveness, passive-aggressiveness and assertiveness
- Overcoming fears, including those related to assertiveness
- Setting boundaries
- Exploring your unique truth
- Learning to trust
- Working with intuition
- Developing healthy habits and nourishing through self-care
- Embracing your unique talents and putting them into practice
- Incorporating spiritual practices uniquely suited to you for a positive life
- Embracing the value of living in the NOW moment
- Understanding your higher self
- Activating the CORE of WHO YOU ARE
60 minute session $65.00
Four 60-minute sessions $200.00
The unexamined life is not worth living. Know thyself. – Socrates
ABOUT COACHING WITH SONYA
A passionate believer in creative growth, Sonya enjoys teaching, sharing, coaching, and encouraging people to find their inspiration. Sonya has been actively coaching for over a decade and her experience has included the following:
- 2017: Reiki Master and Level III Practitioner
- 2016: Reiki Certification Levels I and II
- 2016: Certified Assertiveness Coach
- 2013-2015: Beachbody Coach: Fitness and Nutrition
- 2002-2017: Utilize coaching skills in professional corporate work environments with both internal and external clients
- 1989-Present: Student of Shamanic, Ancient, and Indigenous Teachings
- 2005-Present: Sonya works with horseback riding programs and teaches alpine skiing
- Sonya presents guided meditations, classes, and workshops
Follow Awakening the Core on Social Media